Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jennifer jennifer is offline

Default Mail merge with several lists

I'm thinking that those suggestions are a little beyond me but I will give it
a try..lol

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Sorting the lists in the same way would simplify a manual check.

I would however get them both into tables in Excel and then use a Find
Duplicates query there to identify the duplicates.

You could also make use of the example 4 in the article "Finding and
replacing characters using wildcards" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...gWildcards.htm

Or you could create a macro that iterated through the records in one list
and compare each one with the records in the other list.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I have completed a mailing using mail merge. Now we have decided on
another
group of people to sent to... Is there an easy way for me to make sure
people
in group 2 are not also in group 1?