Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Insert a PDF into WORD document

No matter how you do this, you can't get around the problem that automation
objects in Word are always limited to one page; they can't expand across the
page edge.

What you can do is insert the PDF object as an icon (embedded or linked).
Click the link to show the full PDF file.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Compare document don't show changes"
oft.com wrote in message
I don't know about you, but when I insert a PDF in a Word job, it is very
hard to read, especially if you have numbers or charts. What I do is
change
my PDF to a JPEG file and insert a "picture". It looks just like the
original.

"dkv0942" wrote:

I'm using Microsoft Office Word 2007.
I'm creating a manual.
I need to insert a multi-page PDF document into the manual AND then print
the WORD document with the PDF expanded.
I can insert the PDF, the first page is shown and when I double-click the
PDF is open in my pdf reader. But when I print the WORD document all I
get is
the first page of the pdf.