Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to vertical format in mail merge labels?

Maybe you only selected some of the cells the first time around.

Who knows? Anyway, glad it's fixed now.

Peter Jamieson
"djm" wrote in message

Peter,
I tried this earlier, but it didn't work for me. Hold on, I just thought
retry with a new mail merge label setup before I finished with this reply
and
it worked. I am confused, but happy with the results. Thanks for your
assistance.
"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Try...

....in your Mail Merge main document there should be a single table.
Select
it, then use

Table|"Table properties"|Cell|"Vertical alignment"|Center

Peter Jamieson
"djm" wrote in message
I'd like to vertically center my labels using Word 2003 mail merge.
Any
suggestions?