Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc

Default How do I check spelling in a protected form?

Gem,
Maybe this will help:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/...ProtectDoc.htm
Luc Sanders (MVP - PowerPoint)
"gem" schreef in bericht
I set up a document using form fields and enforced document protection with
Editing restrictions="Filling in forms". Now, Spelling and Grammar checks
are disabled. Users of the form need to be able to check spelling of at
least what they typed.

If I set Editing restrictions="No changes (read only)", the Spelling and
Grammar option is available, but then I lose the ability to use check
boxes,
combo boxes, etc.

Is there any way to get all of the features in the same document in Word?
I'm using Word 2003.