Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I copy auto correct entries from MSWorks to MSWord?

Never having used the Works word processor, I'm surprised to learn that it
has an AutoCorrect feature. If you don't get help here, it might be better
to ask in the microsoft.public.works.win newsgroup.

"fdc_cook" wrote in message
I have a ton of auto correct entries/short-cuts in my MSWorks that I want

transfer to my MSWord without having to re-enter them all individually...

How
can I do this?