Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do you get a check box to toggle the mark on a click?

Note also that the MacroButton check box requires a double click.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If you're describing the MacroButton fields used for check boxes, they
require not only the macros but also AutoText entries. The macros can be
stored in a document, but the AutoText entries can be saved only in a
template, so the form must be distributed as a template, and recipients
must enable the macros for the check boxes to work.

"Emma" Emma @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
Hi There,
I have just up loaded a toggles check box thing, that allows one to check
check box in an unprotected form (it needs to be unprotected as I have
questions that require text responses..).
The problem is that I have to send the document out to other people who
don't have the toggle function installed on their computer... Which means
that the toggles don't work.. -well, at least when my colleague tried
it....
Do you know about this?
Emma

"Carolyn" wrote:

How do you get the check box in a Word document to toggle between
checked and
unchecked on one click (such as when creating a check box in Access)?

Carolyn