Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Need to break a large table

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:53:02 -0800, Stella Rivera
wrote:

I have a table in a document (Word 2003) that spans from page 5-36 to 5-55.
What I have to do is insert a page change that will be a new page 5-52 and an
addition of page 5-52.1. How do I break this table to insert these pages
without messing up the table? Appreciate any help.

You split a large table the same way you split a small one: Put the cursor in
the row that will become the first row of the second section, and click Table
Split Table. That inserts a non-table paragraph between the two pieces, and you
can insert anything there.

In what way does this mess up the table?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman