Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do i unlock my document, because i cannot type?

See "How to troubleshoot problems that you may experience when you try to
activate an Office product" at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=903275

"HeatherLondon" wrote in message
I same message has started appearing in all of my office applications

since
last week. I have been using office (Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition

2003
- not a trial version) with no problems for the past month. I have tried
HelpActivate product but nothing happens.

Is it possible that I have locked office by inadvertently pressing

something
on the keyboard by mistake because I can see no other reason why this has
happened?

Thanks for your help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Either you have not activated Word, or it is a trial version that has
expired. See €śFrequently asked questions about the Office Activation

Wizard
and reduced-functionality mode in Office 2003€ť at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=827291 and/or €śHow to convert a

Office
2003 Trial Edition to a Full Retail Edition€ť at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831023

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"LT" wrote in message

"Becky" wrote:

I can't type on my word documents, and i dont know why, at the

bottom of
the
screen it says, this modification is not allowed because the

document is
locked, how do I get it unlocked?