Max Daniel

Default Removing Tables

I exported a test from a testing program in .rtf format. The question stem
is not in a table but the four multiple-choice answers beneath the question
are in a table. I need to remove all the tables from the document. The only
method I have found is to select the four answers and choose "convert table
to text." I have to do this for all 100 questions separately. If I choose
the whole document it does not allow me to select "covert table to text."
Any suggestions for an easier way to remove all the tables than selecting
each question separately? Thanks