Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Merging word doc to email addresses list from access

I am not convinced you have completed the merge. Click the 'merge to e-mail'
button on the toolbar. Make sure you are off line while testing (or your
e-mail application is set NOT to send messages immediately).

simongeorge wrote:
Graham thanks but I still find nothing happens when I complete the
merge and can't see how it actually sends the e mails?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You might find it easier to use the merge toolbar - see

simongeorge wrote:
Have got lost with the wizard! How do I get it to put the e mail
address on and send them. When I get to 'complete the merge' nothing
happens. Word/access/outlook 2002