Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daniel

Default My Word document page numbers are out of sequence.

No matter how I try to edit it and copy the contents to a new document, the
sequence of the page numbers gets mixed up. I have a header set up and want
the page numbers to be shown in a particular place. So I take the text box
that contains the page number after setting it up and locate it into my
header, adjust the font, size, etc. When I close the header window, the pages
now are set. I've done it for dozens of documents, but one in particular
just does not seem to budge. The sequence looks somehting like this:
11,12,13,14,15,12,13,14,15,16,17...etc). What do I do? How do I adjust this
problem?

Dan