Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Remove All Formats Word 2007

If the Style Pane is opened, the top of the style list is Clear All (unless
you deliberately toggle it off in Style Options).

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Ctrl+Q removes direct paragraph formatting (but not the style).
Ctrl+Shift+N applies Normal style. There is no built-in shortcut for Clear
Formatting, but you could assign one: Office Button | Word Options |
Customize: Keyboard shortcuts: Customize: All Commands:
ClearAllFormatting.

"Pepper" wrote in message
I recall the with an entire document selected, Ctrl+Space will remove all
direct formatting (bold, underline, etc).
I cant find the keyboard shortcut to remove all formats, including all
the
styles.

Thanks for any help

Pepper