amw

Thank you!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you want a comment to show in a balloon, you must use the Insert Comment
feature. Alternatively, if you want to show insertions in balloons, you have
to view Original Showing Markup instead of Final Showing Markup.

"amw" wrote in message
I've tried everything in track changes - but only my deletions show as a
balloon with a dotted line going from the text to the margin. In the

"show"
box, I've clicked "balloons" and then "always" - it doesn't work - it

still
just shows balloons for the deletions. My insertions do show my as

underlines
within the text, but I want to draw attention with balloons. Can anyone

help?
Thanks!