Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Is it possible to print a pdf behind a ltter in the same mail

You could do it with a modification of the method in the article "Mail Merge
to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Danny" wrote in message
The mail merge prints letters, if a field in the query is greater than 1,
would like to send a pdf brochure (or multiple) with that letter. I was
wondering if was possible for the pdf to printed after the letter. Instead
of
a user having to printer the letters then add the correct number of
brochures
to the letter manually.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

What do you mean by 'print a pdf behind that letter'? What's the
relevance
of the PDF to the data source or the mail merge?
What do you mean by 'behind the letter'?

Danny wrote:
I currently have a mail merge that prints letters from SQL Server..
If a fields value is greater than 1, I would like to print a pdf
behind that letter. The fields value will determine how many pdfs
will be printed behind the letter.

Is this possible?

Cheers
Danny