Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Word 2010

Well, it's sort of the same place... In 2010, click the File tab and
then click Print on the left side, or press the Ctrl+P shortcut. The
Pages per Sheet setting is the bottom dropdown in the Settings group.

The Page Setup dialog, at least, is in the same place as in 2007 --
click the launcher button in the Page Layout Page Setup group, or
click the Margins button and choose Custom Margins.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 08:39:14 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Although I don't yet have Word 2010, I would venture to guess it's in the
same place there as in several previous versions: "2 pages per sheet" (or
better still, "Book fold") under "Multiple pages" on the Margins tab of the
Page Setup dialog.

http://word.mvps.org

"John" wrote in message
How do I layout two numbered pages per sheet for word 2010? In other
words,
horizonal layout with two colums representing two number pages.