WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Text in a triangle autoshape

  1. Insert the triangle autoshape by going to the Insert tab, clicking on Shapes, and selecting the triangle shape from the Basic Shapes section.
  2. Right-click on the triangle shape and select Add Text from the context menu.
  3. Type in the text that you want to appear in the triangle shape.
  4. With the text selected, go to the Insert tab and click on WordArt.
  5. Select the WordArt style that you want to use. You can choose from a variety of styles, including curved, angled, and circular.
  6. Once you have selected a style, the text will be converted to WordArt and will take on the shape of the triangle. You can adjust the size and position of the WordArt by clicking and dragging it to the desired location.
  7. To further customize the WordArt, you can go to the Format tab and use the various options available, such as changing the font, color, and effects.

By following these steps, you should be able to get the text in a triangle autoshape to take the shape of the triangle, tapering from top to bottom.