Default Word table won't break across pages

Wrapped tables cannot break across pages except in Word 2003, where there is
a Compatibility Option to allow it.

While I cannot reproduce it with a new table, I came across one to-day

that
would not break across a page. It was centre aligned and the Text

wrapping
was set to around. Setting the Text wrapping to none, caused in to break
normally. If it was left at "Around" or put back there, inserting rows

into
the table resulted in the top and bottom rows just disappearing off the

top
and the bottom of the page respectively.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"cynjazz" wrote in message
How to you make a table break across pages? I don't want to split the
table;
I want it to break automatically.