Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Numbered style bug in Word 2007?

In a quick test, I cannot reproduce what you are seeing. But since you got
it to work in Word 2003, it may very well be a bug in Word 2007.

Which is the exact version number (in Word Options, Resources tab)? Did you
install the service pack?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
I just want to add something. I have many levels of headings and many
levels of subheadings. For example:

1 Heading one
1.1 Heading two
1.2 Heading two
1.2.1 Heading three.

This works fine. Its when I get to the paragraphs that come underneath
the headings that I experience the problem.See original question. I
hope somebody can help me.