Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KingKaos KingKaos is offline

Default Record 1 contains too few data fields

I've got Office 2003 Pro - trying to merge a query into word - I've had
not problems with it before (with other querys) but now - I keep getting
this error message - I've loaded all the hotfix files and patches and
attempted to follow one web site that had me change some of the registry
items - but nothing works - does anyone know if there is any way around
this - I can't even set up my mail merge doc with the query fields.

Thanks

Keith