WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Watermark over inserted pictures

Yes, it is possible to get a watermark to show up on top of a document even if it contains inserted images with captions. Here's how you can do it in Word 2007:
  1. Click on the Page Layout tab in the ribbon.
  2. Click on the Watermark button in the Page Background group.
  3. Select the watermark you want to use from the gallery or create a custom one.
  4. Once you have selected the watermark, it will appear in the background of your document.
  5. To bring the watermark to the front, right-click on it and select "Bring to Front" from the context menu.
  6. If the watermark is still not visible enough, you can adjust its transparency by clicking on the "Page Color" button in the Page Background group and selecting "Fill Effects".
  7. In the Fill Effects dialog box, select the "Picture" tab and choose the watermark image.
  8. Adjust the transparency slider to your desired level and click OK.

By following these steps, you should be able to get your watermark to show up on top of your document, even if it contains inserted images with captions.