WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Can I make one long document with no page breaks?

Yes, you can definitely create a long document without page breaks in Microsoft Word. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open a new Word document.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Page Setup" group to open the Page Setup dialog box.
  4. In the Page Setup dialog box, click on the "Layout" tab.
  5. Under "Page," select "Continuous" in the "Section start" dropdown menu.
  6. Click "OK" to close the Page Setup dialog box.

Now, when you type in your document, Word will automatically create a continuous flow of text without any page breaks. If you need to insert a page break at any point, you can do so by pressing "Ctrl + Enter" on your keyboard.

To turn your document into an XML file, you can use Word's built-in XML export feature. Here's how:
  1. Click on the "File" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on "Export" in the left-hand menu.
  3. Select "XML" from the list of file types.
  4. Choose a location to save the file and give it a name.
  5. Click "Save" to export the file as an XML document.

That's it! You now have a long document without page breaks that can easily be exported as an XML file.