Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Do you have a template for the 2008-2009 academic calendar ?

The only place I can suggest is the "Comment" page from the Office Online
Templates page,
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...2981033&Type=2.
If the submission gets to the right person at Microsoft, they might answer.

Lynelle wrote:
Do you have any idea how I can get this information (not to be a
pain...) I thought Microsoft would answer my question. Thanks Jay.
I appreciate your response anyway !!

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Sorry, I have no idea what their schedule is. (I'm not a Microsoft
employee.)

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:26:00 -0800, Lynelle
wrote:

Does Microsoft have an estimated date when they will be releasing
the 2008-2009 academic year calendar? I can then figure out if I
should use the existing template and shift the dates or if I should
wait. Thanks..Lynelle

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

That will eventually be the place to look, but so far they've
released only the 2007-2008 academic year calendars. Lynelle will
have to wait a while or modify one of the existing templates to
shift the dates around.

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 15:04:21 -0500, "Mary Sauer"
wrote:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...emic&av=TPL000

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Lynelle" wrote in message
I work with the PTA and we are working on the academic calendar
for next year and we always use your templates. Please help!

I looked all over for this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman