Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I stop "Save As" from popping up repeadedly while I work?

That is not normal behaviour so I would suspect one of two things:

You are accidently invoking the keyboard command for saving the document

or

There is some add-in on your system that is doing it. Look under
ToolsTemplates and Addins to see what is there.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Student with Word" Student with wrote in
message ...
I have Windows XP and am using Microsoft Office Word 2003. Lately, while
I'm
working on a Word document, the "Save As" feature keeps popping up in the
middle of my document. Whether I click on "Cancel" or save the document,
the
box only goes away temporarily. Sometimes it reappears in seconds after
I've
gotten it to go away.