Tony Jollans

To do that you need multiple instances of word.

Open your three documents in Word, and arrange your windows as you want
them.
To open a new instance, enter Start Run, and type winword /w
You can then open more documents in that instance and they will not
interfere with the others
And so on until you run out of memory I suppose

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"aryev" wrote in message
news
Thanks for the reply!
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work. What happens is, I can open two

or
three document files in the same program window (when "Windows in Taskbar"

is
unchecked), but when I try to open another program window, Word 2002 just
takes me back to the one already open.
I need to be able to have three files open in one program window, three
files in another, and so on.

Do I have to go back to Word 97, which could handle this problem easily?

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

In Word 2000 you have no choice but in later versions you do.

Under Tools Options View (tab) Show (section) uncheck "Windows in
Taskbar"

--
Enjoy,
Tony