Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Martin Hafner[_2_] Martin Hafner[_2_] is offline

Default Prints data with highlights - how to remove

I have 2007. XP. Someone sent me a file of many letters to print. They
used Mailmerge to insert addresses and small personalized info in body of
text. When I open the file I see the address and that data are highlighted
purple. When I print in black and white, the letter print with the
highlights - in grey. How do I print with all the data intact, but not
highlighted?