Stefan Blom

For help with creating macros and attaching them to
toolbar buttons, see:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/CreateAMacro.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oToToolbar.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Edmund Wong" wrote in message
I can make a print screen picture to show you the icon on the

toolbar of Word
on my laptop. Should I send it to you or post it here? I

definitely do not
know how to made a custom button and attach a macro.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

As far as I know, the only way to run the DistributePara command

from
a toolbar is to create a custom toolbar button and attach a macro

such
as the following to it:

Sub CreateDistributedPara()
Application.Run MacroName:="DistributePara"
End Sub

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Edmund Wong" wrote in

message
Anne

Thanks for prompt answer.

Ctrl+Shift+J is different from Ctrl+J. The former stretches all

text to a
full line even if it is only half a line.

On my home laptop, there is a icon on the format toolbar for

DistrbutedPara,
which is Ctrl+Shift+J; but this icon is missing on my office

computer, yet
the shortcut would still work, I just want to see the icon.

Will try reset.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

It's there, Edmund. Also, I don't know why you have to hit

Ctrl+Shift+J,
because the shortcut key is Ctrl+J. Perhaps you should reset

Word
to all its
defaults and also make it stop hiding things on you.

http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm

http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Edmund Wong" Edmund wrote in

message
I can use CTRL + SHIFT + J to justify text to take up a full

line;
however, I
cannot find the shortcut for this function in my toolbar.

How can I add this function to my toolbar?

Thanks

Edmund