Edmund Wong

This is really weird, I went around the office, and some computers has this
icon installed automatically on Format toolbar, and it is also available
under ALL COMMAND. For some reason, it was not installed on my computer.

I have all the updates, including Asian languages. Will try the macro
suggested by Susan

Thanks

"Klaus Linke" wrote:

Something's rotten in the state of Denmark:

Ctrl+Shift+J (DistributePara) doesn't act the same as the DistributePara
button when some text is selected.

The latter does act exactly like the FormatFitText button... but that one is
sometimes is grayed out (for no good reason?) while the DistributePara
button always seems to work.

8-/ Klaus