Edmund Wong

You are right. I have the Asian Typography in my laptop and not in my office
computer. But Asian languages works on both laptop and computer. Now, maybe
all I need to do is add Asian Typography, but how?

"Klaus Linke" wrote:

Strange: I see it in the German version under "All commands" (Word2003).

It's added to the formatting toolbar automatically (I think) if you install
support for some Asian languages, so that might be the reason it's visible
on the laptop.

You can add it using a macro:
CommandBars("Formatting").Controls.Add Id:=2792

Once you've got it on the Formatting toolbar, you can move it with the
mouse, holding down the Alt key.

I just noticed something about that command that I didn't know befo If
you select some text before you click the button, a dialog pops up that lets
you set the width of that text: Neat!

Regards,
Klaus

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
The command for this is DistributePara (as can be found by entering
Ctrl+Shift+J in the Keyboard dialog), but I have been unable to find this
in
the All Commands list, either under that name (as would be expected, since
LeftPara, CenterPara, RightPara, and JustifyPara are so listed. There is a
FormatFitText command, but a button for it is dimmed in ordinary text (I
think it applies to text boxes). So either the button you have runs a
macro
that runs the Ctrl+Shift+J command or...I don't know what.

so
all may benefit.

"Edmund Wong" Edmund wrote in message
I can use CTRL + SHIFT + J to justify text to take up a full line;

however, I
cannot find the shortcut for this function in my toolbar.

How can I add this function to my toolbar?

Thanks

Edmund