Edmund Wong

Bob

I got everything working by going back to Languages as you suggested.
Thanks for the pointer.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Edmund,

If an Asian Language hadn't been activated through
Start=Programs=Microsoft Office Tools when first
installed that could be one reason why the command
and icon do not show.

The 'Fit Text' and 'Distributed' ( style attribute 'Left-to-right-distributed)
commands use the same icon but the Fit Text command
seems to only work on non-table text if an Asian
language has been activated. The two icons may also
show different results if applied to text where distributed
attribute (last line of paragraph) has already been applied.

=========
"Edmund Wong" wrote in message ...

This is really weird, I went around the office, and some computers has this
icon installed automatically on Format toolbar, and it is also available
under ALL COMMAND. For some reason, it was not installed on my computer.

I have all the updates, including Asian languages. Will try the macro
suggested by Susan

Thanks ??
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx