Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to keep lower case letters in all word documents

I suspect I would type tw telecom using a non breaking space, select it and
save it as a formatted autocorrect entry using #tw as a trigger. That would
certainly enter it as typed whilst following the style of the paragraph into
which it was inserted.

Annette wrote:
Hello. My company just changed its name to tw telecom - there are no
caps, the name is just like that, all lower case. I was wondering if
there was an easy way to set this up in word so that it does not
autocorrect and capitalize everytime I type it. I can get it to fix,
but my goal is to not have to fix this everytime I open a new word
document. Is there a way to correct this in a way that it is sort of
a "master" change that will affect all word documents created
automatically?

Thank you very much for this forum, I didn't know where else to ask
this question!