Doug Robbins

See the article "Access a database and insert into a Word document the data
that you find there" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/GetDataFromDB.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Doug_C" wrote in message
Hi,

I have an Access Database that I want to export about information from
four
fields on the current record to a word document. The document is a two
page
legal size doc but I only want the firdt four fields on top to load from
Access. I would for the user to click on a button from the form in access
that will populate these fields and then automatically print the document
when finished. Is this possible? If so, how involved is it as I have never
tackled anything like this before.

Thanks to all who reply!!