Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Word 2003 / # in table cells

What exactly are you exporting from Access? - a report? a query? ??

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Abay" wrote in message
Hello ... the situation ... I export a file from Access 2003 to a "Rtf"
file for Word. This creates a table in Word with the exported fields.
One of the fields is a "Memo" field in access and shows all the data in
Access. However word fills the corresponding cell with the "#" character.

This does not happen to all rows in the table .. only some. I can go back
in to Access and copy and paste the correction information into the cell.

Any help with this would be most appreciated as I would really like to not
have to cut and paste.

Abay