Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Word 2003 Keyboard shortcuts change case of selected text?

SHIFT + F3 will cycle through the Change Case options.
Uppercase
Lowercase
Title case

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"JDJ" wrote in message
Is there no Word General group? or is this it?

Word 2003 Keyboard shortcuts change case of selected text?

Seems to me that in Word 97 if you selected a text or sentence and did
an ALT+C it would cycle through Upper Case, Lower Case, Title Case.

This doesn't seem to work for me with Word 2003.

Is there a keyboard shortcut that will do this without going into the
menus with the mouse?
--

"J. J."