Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to center text in book pages when using left aligned body

Anything you can do in Word and output to PDF should be perfect. I'd
strongly advise supplying a PDF if you possibly can.

"Silfver" wrote in message
I think the author/poet (friend of a friend) I am helping with some Word
things is some kind of member to a print-on-demand-platform. I have passed
some specific questions to the print-on-demand via him. While waiting on
answers I am testing some layout ideas. To be prepared.

Next thing is to overlook the texts and get them consequent what concerns
paragraph breaks and so on.

Then shift out local/direct formatting to real styles with Find and
Replace.
If that is best to do before or after we join all the separate files into
one
single I have to test a little before. The print-on-demand say in their
that they can take a single file in either .doc or PDF format.

To join all the files into a huge single one I have found an add-in/macro
(Boiler) for Word made by Woody Leonhard/Graham Taylor. Have not tried it
yet
but think it will do exactly what we need...

/Silfver

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you're just concerned about whether print-on-demand can handle "Mirror
margins" or a gutter, I think you should at least inquire, but I should
think surely it could (especially if it can handle things like headers
and
footers, esp. "Different odd and even").