Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default how do I unlock a document created by myself??

If this is a protected form, inserting it into a blank document (via the
Insert File dialog box) will clear the protection.

To open the Insert File dialog box: Click Insert | File (Word 2003) or click
Insert tab | Object | Text from File (Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"hy1911" wrote in message

Hi,

I have downaloaded an application orm for a job, but the document is
password protected, making it unable for me to change lengths of tables/
write in some areas... etc... anyone know how i can unprotect the document
without the password?? thanks!