Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I unlock a document created by myself??

The Lock/Unlock button works only if the document is protected for forms. If
some other protection is applied, or if a password is required, then you
need another procedure. If it is a password-protected form, you can remove
the protection by inserting the file into a new document.

"Oscar" wrote in message
I have tried to unlock the document even in outline view. It
won't let me unlock anything. Is there another way to solve this problem?

Oscar
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

On the Forms toolbar, as stated.

"elle" wrote in message

where is the lock icon
"Carol" wrote:

Have you tried Tools | Unprotect Document? Or Using your Forms
toolbar,
clicking on the lock icon? If the document is password protected, you
will
need to know the password.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Steph" wrote:

I have created a document & locked it as it is to be filled in by a
number of
other people. Only problem is I cannot get in to change it??