Posted to comp.text.pdf,microsoft.public.word.programming,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Le Chaud Lapin Le Chaud Lapin is offline

Default Best C++ Tool For Generating Simple .PDF

On Mar 19, 10:34*am, Le Chaud Lapin wrote:
Initially I thought about using a .PDF C++ library like libHaru to
generate the final .PDF's programmatically, which I guess would not be
too difficult, then realized that my problem is so common, there is
probably an easier more straight-forward way.

Is there?

Yes, there is.

After reading HELP in Microsoft Word, I discovered that what I am
looking for is nothing more than a simple mail merge.

How embarrassing that I was about to swat a fly with a
sledgehammer.

-Le Chaud Lapin-