Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Center won't work in FIND

Thanks, Suzanne. I was sure I had gotten "not centered" before --
maybe in Word 2000?

Thanks for your help.

*(((({

In the last exciting episode on Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:24:51 -0500,
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

How do you find "Not Justified"? I can't do this any more than I can find
"Not Centered." Yes, I can find Not Bold, Not Italic, etc.; all of these are
either/or, on/off settings, but Centered is not either/or; if it's not
centered, then it has to have some other (specified alignment). You can
search for left-aligned text, then right-aligned, then justified, but you
can't search for "Not Centered."