Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default Vancouver style citations

I wrote one a while back, but it might be outdated by now. You can check it
at http://bibword.codeplex.com/Release/...eleaseId=19772
.. Check the 'remarks' section at the bottom on how to use it (installation,
superscript, ...)

I am working at an updated version but it might be a while before I get
around to finish it.

Yves
--
BibWord : Microsoft Word Citation and Bibliography styles
http://bibword.codeplex.com

"joooles" wrote in message
Hi, I need to use vancouver style in word 2007 but don't know how - I have
no
knowledge of programming and when I look at guides to adapt or add my own
style I am getting very confused...is there a simple download I can use?