Jezebel

Another way to build a TOC for only part of the document is to select the
part of the document you're interested in (section 1 in your case) and
define a bookmark for that range. Then add a \b switch to the TOC field. Eg,
if you call the bookmark MainPart, use

{TOC \b MainPart }

"tvanellen" wrote in message
news
I have a document consisting of several sections. I want to make a tabel of
contents for only the first section (the text of my report, the other
sections contain annexes to the report). When I make a table of contents
(ToC), Word also includes the headings of the annexes in it, what I do not
want. Waht is the simplest way to tell Word to make a TOC of one section
only?
thnx