Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default 2007 OFFICE HOME AND STUDENT VERSION

It's to be used for non-commercial use only. Not for any money-making
ventures, business, not for non-profit groups. Home use only.

I'm not sure what you mean by unlimited usage.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Non-commercial use" Non-commercial wrote in
message ...
I just purchased and installed Microsoft 2007.

I note that it is for "non-commercial use."

Does this in any way inhibit my ability to access any features, or does my

software prevent me from unlimited useage.

Thank you