Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default how do i set up to print date,time and name onto a grad. card

You can do it with Word or Publisher. But it's not as simple and you'd
think. You need to line up where your text is so that it falls on or at
least near the lines. (I've done it and it's a bugger.) If you do try it,
make some photo copies of your cards because it's a trial and error thing.
You'll end up with several rejects before you get the text boxes where you
want them.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"mike" wrote in message
i'm trying to print date, time and name on a graduation card that all
ready
has the spaces. i would like to load the cards into my printer and print
this
off instead of writing it by hand, but i don't know what program to use to
set this up. help would be apprectiated.