Stefan Blom

Even if the symbol isn't displayed correctly in the Find and Replace
dialog box, it should be correctly inserted into your document, when
you click Replace. Have you actually tried to perform a Replace yet?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Millan" wrote in message
I have in my document hundreds of symbols, e. g. "greaterthan" which

I would
like to replace to "greaterthanequalto" ones. When I use replace

functin in
Word, the symbol copied from text and inserted to replace window

does not
display correctly and I see the "square" character only. Can anyne

help me
how to force Word to replace also symbols? Many thanks in advance.