Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Default Converting Word Documents into WordPerfect format

See http://addbalance.com/word/wordperfect.htm .

L Lightner wrote:

I am trying to help an attorney friend of mine. She primarily uses
WordPerfect 8.0, but she has recently also begun to use Word 2003. I see how
you can save a WordPerfect document into Word format, but when I'm in Word
(Save As dialog box) I don't see an option (Save As Type list) for saving in
WordPerfect format.

In addition to an answer to the question above, I am also looking for advice
as to good articles online that deals with all issues involved in converting
Word and WordPerfect etc.

Thank you so much in advance!