Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Mysterious changes in new hyperlink - backslash becomes forward slash

Hi Artful_Dodger,

New hyperlink in new blank document:

Third link to doct # 2 as established in the dialog box before closing = C:\
Docts\Misc\Employment\Business\My outline for BUL 1240.doc

Third link to doct # 2 as established in the dialog box AFTER closing = C:\
Docts\Misc\Employment\Business\My outline for BUL 1240.doc

OK, if I'm reading this correctly, the problem is with a particular document
(or documents) and not generally with Word?

Is the document where the odd behavior is occurring NOT a *.doc, but some
other file format? Or was it originally created as something other than a WORD
document?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org