superworder superworder is offline
Junior Member

Default How to create alternate header style with pagebreak?

Hi, I'm new, so please forgive my newbieness.

I'm trying to create an alternate header style that is the same as the level 2 header style I already use, except it adds a pagebreak before. I don't want to completely replace my regular header 2 style, I just want to have an alternate one for special instances.

At first, I created a new style, but I found out that it doesn't get listed in the cross-reference dialog box because it's not a real header. I want the alternate, as well as the normal header style, to appear in the cross reference list.