Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Error Error is offline

Default I can't change the font inside an equation

Not true.

I you want to change the font in an equation just select this equation, and
then go to the word tab on the very top "Design"- and in the "Tools"-area on
the left click "normal text". After that you can choose any font and size for
your equation.

"Rob KB" wrote:

Thanks, Suzanne - that's what I was afraid of.

I, for one, will continue to use Equation Editor, because it although it's
old, it does what it's told. I hate it when new versions of programs remove
functionality that I've come to rely on.

Rob

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

At present, Cambria Math is the only font available for equations in Word
2007 (unless you use the old Equation Editor from earlier versions).

http://word.mvps.org

"Rob KB" Rob wrote in message
Ideally, I'd like to change the default font for equations, but the
dialogue
box will only show me Cambria Math and won't allow changes. However, being
able to change the font inside a particular equation, while not as
efficient,
would do.

Any suggestions welcome!