Posted to microsoft.public.access.formscoding,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Chris K Chris K is offline

Default Is it possible to open MS Word merge from Access form????

Approached this subject before but I'm getting desperate for solution

I am trying to open Word merge by clicking on Access form - which leads to
circular error

MS Word issues warning "Opening this document with run the following SQL
command", the warning pops up under the access modal form - the form wont
budge until the merge has ended, i cant click the warning because it's
underneath the form

I can't hack company registry to get rid of the warning

Any ideas how you might call mail merge from an Access form?

I've even considered creating the letter as Access report instead but 3rd
party users wont be able to edit it and it's obvious not as neat as Word
letter