Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Steven

Default How do I center one line of a doc instead of the entire thing?

I'm trying to center a line in Word 2003 and it keeps centered the entire
document..it does this for formatting, too. I've used help, etc, but can't
seem to get it to stop doing this. Please send me an e-mail to see if I can
correct this problem. I've been using Word since it came out and 2003 seems
completely different from previous versions. Feeling more and more like a
dope for not being able to figure this out.
Steven