Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc

Default How do I center one line of a doc instead of the entire thing?

Steven,
Have a look here for a full explanation and remedy:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm
Luc
"Steven" schreef in bericht
This worked! However, when I open a new document, it goes right back to
doing it again, so I need to go back into Stlyes & Formatting and check
that
box EVERY time I open a new document? Is there a way to format this for
EVERYTHING I open in Word?

Thank you!!!

"Luc" wrote:

Steven,
Probably your normal style that is autoupdating.
Go to the styles an formatting taskpane, click on the arrow next to your
normal style, hit change, remove the check next to autoupdate.
Luc
"Steven" schreef in bericht
I'm trying to center a line in Word 2003 and it keeps centered the
entire
document..it does this for formatting, too. I've used help, etc, but
can't
seem to get it to stop doing this. Please send me an e-mail to see if
can
correct this problem. I've been using Word since it came out and 2003
seems
completely different from previous versions. Feeling more and more
like a
dope for not being able to figure this out.
Steven